Lakeside Caravan Park is surrounded by the Brecon Beacons National Park and is adjacent to Llangorse Common which leads down to Llangorse Lake. The site is privately owned and managed and caters for tents, touring caravans, motorhomes and static holiday caravans. It is open from mid March / Easter to the end of October.
- The Reception and Shop at Lakeside Caravan & Camping Park stocks various food supplies, souvenirs, camping and calor gas, plus additional camping and watercraft goods.
- Next to Reception is The Lake Café which provides hot meals and snacks. Contact Sarah on 01874 658170 for info.
- The Boathouse Bar run by Karen & Stuart is open weekends and all week during the main holidays. Pool tables and TV available in the Bar. The Beer Garden is a superb place to sit, have a drink and enjoy the views of the Brecon Beacons.
- At Lakeside Boat Hire we can arrange rowing/fishing boats, canoes/kayaks, pedaloes and sailing dinghies. You can also launch your own craft from our slipway, be it for water-skiing, sailing, fishing or just to pass a few hours on the lake.
- There are two pubs in the village, a short walk away which serve food, also the Black Cock in Llanfihangel Talyllyn 1 mile away – serves meals all day.